Los Angeles is one of the most famous cities in the United States. It is the second biggest city in the country, and is nicknamed the “City of Angels”. Diversity is taken to a brand new level in Los Angeles. The city is an ethnic mosaic filled with cultures from all over the world.
The city provides a host of rewarding locations for travelers. It is not without reason that the city is considered among the most coveted destinations by travelers from the length and breadth of the world. The breathtakingly tall sky scrapers, the exotic dining options along with friendly and welcoming residents make for a travel destination par excellence.
The biggest attraction in Los Angeles is of course Hollywood. The Walk of Fame, the Chinese and Egyptian Theaters and other sights are most popular. This will appeal to people from all age groups. Hollywood is located in Western Los Angeles.
RMS Queen Mary is a historic Los Angeles landmark. This is an WWII ocean liner that is now a popular tourist destination with foreign tourists and locals. There are a number of tourist attractions and restaurants here.
The famous J Paul Getty Museum is located at the foot of Santa Monica. The museum was constructed on 750 acres of land in 1997 and houses photographs, antiques, sculptures, unique paintings and more.
Beverly Hills is another Los Angeles destination worth checking out. Also do not forget to visit the Little Tokyo, Santa Monica Pier and others. Of course Disneyland goes without saying.
- The rise of fitness holidays, top 15 fitness and wellness holiday destinations
- Touring New York on Wheel Chair: A Guide
- The Newbie Traveller’s Guide to Avoiding Mistakes on Their First Trip
- Best vacation destinations in the summer
- What to Remember When Traveling to NYC
- Living in Hawaii: Pros and cons
- Windsor Arms Hotel
- A Beginners Guide to Traveling Around the US by Plane
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Royal Ontario Museum: Taking a Tour
- St. Louis Zoo, Missouri: Top 7 highlights
- Places of interest in New Mexico
- Visiting Kauai, Hawaii with teenagers
- Kentucky Derby Museum is Huge Attraction in Horse Country
- Taking Care at Currituck Beach Light Station
- The Best Cheap Hotels Near Disneyland
- Vacation in Angel Fire
- Things to do in St. Augustine Florida – Full of History, Beaches and Romance
- Top 5 Things To Do In Key West – A Quick Glance
- Edmonton, Canada
- Big Sur, California
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Denver, Colorado – Sights and Attractions
- Hawaii Travel Guide
- Chattanooga Zoo, East Tennessee
- All Inclusive Resort Options in Myrtle Beach
- Yellowstone National Park
- Shenandoah National Park, Washington DC
- Virginia Zoo, Norfolk
- Los Angeles Sights
- Getaway to Barton Creek Resort for playing golf
- Houston, Texas – Sights
- Cruises from New Orleans