With the weather warming up, most people’s minds turn to summer vacation. And, what better place to visit than Myrtle Beach, South Carolina? Located on the east coast, this well-known travel destination is a great place for both adults and children to visit. There are so many things to do there; of course, the beach is an option, but there are also shopping and entertainment activities. If you plan on visiting Myrtle Beach, consider staying at an all-inclusive resort. The following options are a few of the best all-inclusive resorts in Myrtle Beach.
Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront Resort
The Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront Resort is a great place for families to stay. The beach is just a short walk away from the grounds, and the main boardwalk is also located very close to the resort. In addition, there are a number of swimming pools on site, including a lazy river! While the Hampton Inn might seem ideal for families, it is also the perfect place for a romantic vacation for two.
Dunes Village Resort
The Dunes Village resort is conveniently located on North Ocean Boulevard. It has a little something for everyone; in particular, larger groups will appreciate the oceanfront suites and three bedroom options. If you are traveling with children, rest assured that the Dunes Village Resort has you covered. And, don’t forget to look into the condominiums on site. Some have large balconies, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the great South Carolina weather.
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort
The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort is a luxurious option, offering guests access to an indoor heated pool, a waterslide and a bevy of entertainment choices. In addition, the beach is only a short walk away. If you are traveling with a family, know that the staff can help you with all of your needs. Also, many guests request a room in the Tower building, as it offers a beautiful view of the ocean.
Myrtle Beach is a fantastic place to visit. You can’t go wrong with any of the accommodations listed above, either; they all have something to offer, and they are welcoming to families and groups of all shapes and sizes. Regardless of whether you are going on a romantic vacation for two or intend on taking the entire extended family with you, these all-inclusive resorts are the perfect choice.
- Touring New York on Wheel Chair: A Guide
- The Newbie Traveller’s Guide to Avoiding Mistakes on Their First Trip
- Best vacation destinations in the summer
- What to Remember When Traveling to NYC
- Living in Hawaii: Pros and cons
- Windsor Arms Hotel
- A Beginners Guide to Traveling Around the US by Plane
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Royal Ontario Museum: Taking a Tour
- St. Louis Zoo, Missouri: Top 7 highlights
- Places of interest in New Mexico
- Visiting Kauai, Hawaii with teenagers
- Kentucky Derby Museum is Huge Attraction in Horse Country
- Taking Care at Currituck Beach Light Station
- The Best Cheap Hotels Near Disneyland
- Vacation in Angel Fire
- Things to do in St. Augustine Florida – Full of History, Beaches and Romance
- Top 5 Things To Do In Key West – A Quick Glance
- Edmonton, Canada
- Big Sur, California
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Denver, Colorado – Sights and Attractions
- Hawaii Travel Guide
- Chattanooga Zoo, East Tennessee
- All Inclusive Resort Options in Myrtle Beach
- Yellowstone National Park
- Shenandoah National Park, Washington DC
- Virginia Zoo, Norfolk
- Los Angeles Sights
- Getaway to Barton Creek Resort for playing golf
- Houston, Texas – Sights
- Cruises from New Orleans