Windsor Arms is one of the best hotels in not only Canada, but also the whole of North America. The hotel has been at the receiving end of a huge number of accolades in the recent times. Condé Nast Traveler, the prestigious travel magazine has consistently recommended the hotel as one of the best in the country.
The hotel is a superb accommodation option, whether you are a business traveler or a tourist. There are a huge number of facilities and amenities that are custom designed so that the best can be offered to the guests in terms of comfort and convenience.
Windsor Arms Hotel is situated in the center of Toronto and is perfectly situated to take advantage of the city sights, entertainment and dining options. facilities. The hotel has a range of conveniences, including a swimming pool, rejuvenating spa center, conference facilities and more.
The hotel’s hospitality is a mixture of all ultra modern facilities along with old world charm. The hospitality on offer here is a blend of some impeccable service, opulence, meticulous attention to detail and personalized attention.
The ambience here is extremely rejuvenating. The location is on a calm street located quite far from the hurly burly of the city, but near enough to the comforts. There are a great number of excellent services.
Windsor Arms Hotel takes care of the needs of the guests. There are twenty eight suites in total, all of which are exceedingly well appointed and equipped with the best of facilities. The hotel has a range of conveniences, including a swimming pool, rejuvenating spa center, conference facilities and more. The hotel’s hospitality is a mixture of all ultra modern facilities along with old world charm. The twenty four hour butler service is a definite selling point for the luxury hotel.
List of main facilities, amenities and services on offer at the Windsor Arms Hotel . . .
List of the main property and hotel facilities that are on offer at the hotel . . .
Swimming pool – children’s • Banquet facilities • Wheelchair accessible • Fitness facilities • Number of suites – 7 • Business services • Business center • Audio-visual equipment • Airport transportation (surcharge) • Restaurant(s) in hotel • • 24-hour front desk • Wedding services • Wireless (high-speed) Internet access – surcharge • Number of outdoor pools – 5 • Babysitting or child care • Event catering • Multiple conference/meeting rooms • Express check-in • Hair salon • Supervised child care/activities • Total number of rooms – 28 • Children’s club • Porter/bellhop • Technology helpdesk • Garden • Technology support staff • Tours/ticket assistance • Full-service health spa • On-site medical assistance available • Number of restaurants – 3 • Airport transportation • Doorman/doorwoman • Safe-deposit box at front desk • Health club • Number of meeting/conference rooms – 3 • Self parking • Gift shops or newsstand • Complimentary breakfast • Tennis on site • Swimming pool – outdoor • Multiple small meeting rooms • Currency exchange • Spa services on site • Area shuttle (surcharge) • Spa tub • Security guard • Concierge services • Number of floors – 3 • Bar/lounge • Steam room • Laundry facilities • Front desk hours • Air-conditioned public areas • Massage – spa treatment room(s) • Beauty services • Express check-out • Room service (24 hours) • Parking (secure) • Suitable for children • Parking (free) • Barbecue grill(s)
List of the main in suite & in room facilities that are on offer . . .
Window opens • Desk • Hair dryer (on request) • Free movie channels • Coffee/tea maker • Premium bedding • Sea view • In-room safe • Pool view • Welcome amenities • Memory foam mattress • Satellite television service • Direct-dial phone • Private bathroom • Air conditioning • LCD television • Speakerphone • Daily housekeeping • Balcony • Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) • Premium television channel(s) • Shower/tub combination • Voice mail • Iron/ironing board (on request) • Garden view • Complimentary toiletries
Contact Info . . .
1 8 St. Thomas St. Toronto, Ontario, Canada M 5 S 3 E 7
Phone – 4 1 6 . 9 7 1 . 9 6 6 6
Fax – 4 1 6 . 9 2 1 . 9 1 2 1
Toll free – 1 . 8 7 7 . 9 9 9 . 2 7 6 7
E mail – email@example.com
- Koh Samui villas – rewarding option for both Thai and foreign investors
- All Inclusive Caribbean Beach Holidays
- Galapagos Islands
- Potala Palace: Former home of Dalai Lama
- Lake Baikal: Pearl of Siberia
- Lake Titicaca: Scenically sacred
- The rise of fitness holidays, top 15 fitness and wellness holiday destinations
- Touring New York on Wheel Chair: A Guide
- The Newbie Traveller’s Guide to Avoiding Mistakes on Their First Trip
- Best vacation destinations in the summer
- What to Remember When Traveling to NYC
- Living in Hawaii: Pros and cons
- Windsor Arms Hotel
- A Beginners Guide to Traveling Around the US by Plane
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Royal Ontario Museum: Taking a Tour
- St. Louis Zoo, Missouri: Top 7 highlights
- Places of interest in New Mexico
- Visiting Kauai, Hawaii with teenagers
- Kentucky Derby Museum is Huge Attraction in Horse Country
- Taking Care at Currituck Beach Light Station
- The Best Cheap Hotels Near Disneyland
- Vacation in Angel Fire
- Things to do in St. Augustine Florida – Full of History, Beaches and Romance
- Top 5 Things To Do In Key West – A Quick Glance
- Edmonton, Canada
- Big Sur, California
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Denver, Colorado – Sights and Attractions
- Hawaii Travel Guide
- Chattanooga Zoo, East Tennessee
- All Inclusive Resort Options in Myrtle Beach
- Yellowstone National Park
- Shenandoah National Park, Washington DC
- Virginia Zoo, Norfolk
- Los Angeles Sights
- Getaway to Barton Creek Resort for playing golf
- Houston, Texas – Sights
- Cruises from New Orleans