If you love to play golf then getaway to the Barton Creek Resort which is located in Texas Hill Country that is some fifteen minutes in west of the downtown of Austin. This is ideal place for golf vacation as well as for relaxing at the spa. And more they have tennis center as well.
The main highlighting and attracting feature of the Barton Creek Resort is the Fazio Foothills. Well Fazio Foothills is the Barton Creek Resort’s signature golf course that has been designed by the famous Tom Fazio. The golf course feature dramatic cliff line fairways, has natural lime stone caves, amazing waterfalls and small champions greens. Barton Creek Resort’s newest course that is called a Fazio Canyons offer many scenic holes which have been lined with the Red Oaks and with the Sycamore trees. Just two miles from resort’s main club house, resort has the pro shop as well as practice area where you can improve the game on this amazing golf vacation getaway.
Barton Creek ‘s Lakeside course is twenty five miles in west from the resort, it features scenic view of the lake. This golf course was designed by the Arnold Palmer. Crenshaw Cliffside’s course has been designed by the Ben Crenshaw. In total there are four golf course which have shown their commitment to environment and because of this they have been accredited with the designation of the certified Audubon Sanctuary’s system.
Barton Creek Resort is more, that is after playing golf you can get yourself pampered by the Barton Creek Spa. Barton Creek Resort has a fitness center as well. Services at the spa include:
Therapeutic sports massages
• Aromatherapy • Swedish massage • Self heating marine’s mud • French seaweed facial and treatment • Beauty salon • Spa include private massage studio • Barton Creek Resort has indoor pool which is for individual as well as group activities
Barton Creek Resort is also for people who love to play tennis:
• In total there are twelve outdoor tennis courts • Ten are lit at night for play
• Relaxy the outdoor pool • Nature trail: half mile walk
Barton Creek kiddies club: activities for kids- sports, art and craft, board games etc.
Barton Creek Resort has in total 295 guest rooms, décor done in regional style with regional furnishings. In that there are sixteen suites as it offer expansive view of Texas Hill and of the Golf courses. The food served at the resort is of Southwestern cuisine. Also restaurant offers low fat food for people who are health conscious.
The restaurants at the Barton Creek Resort include:
• Austin Grill • Hill country dine room: Main dinning room which overlooks the resort’s pool.
Barton Creek Resort is good for golf vacation, family vacation, spa vacation and getaway.
Address: Barton Creek Resort,
8212 Barton Club Drive,
Contact Number: 800-336-6158 512-329-4000
- Touring New York on Wheel Chair: A Guide
- The Newbie Traveller’s Guide to Avoiding Mistakes on Their First Trip
- Best vacation destinations in the summer
- What to Remember When Traveling to NYC
- Living in Hawaii: Pros and cons
- Windsor Arms Hotel
- A Beginners Guide to Traveling Around the US by Plane
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Royal Ontario Museum: Taking a Tour
- St. Louis Zoo, Missouri: Top 7 highlights
- Places of interest in New Mexico
- Visiting Kauai, Hawaii with teenagers
- Kentucky Derby Museum is Huge Attraction in Horse Country
- Taking Care at Currituck Beach Light Station
- The Best Cheap Hotels Near Disneyland
- Vacation in Angel Fire
- Things to do in St. Augustine Florida – Full of History, Beaches and Romance
- Top 5 Things To Do In Key West – A Quick Glance
- Edmonton, Canada
- Big Sur, California
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Denver, Colorado – Sights and Attractions
- Hawaii Travel Guide
- Chattanooga Zoo, East Tennessee
- All Inclusive Resort Options in Myrtle Beach
- Yellowstone National Park
- Shenandoah National Park, Washington DC
- Virginia Zoo, Norfolk
- Los Angeles Sights
- Getaway to Barton Creek Resort for playing golf
- Houston, Texas – Sights
- Cruises from New Orleans