Bali is a world-wide famous city for its pristine beauty and temples. Not only will the adults love coming for a vacation here, but even the kids will enjoy too. Miles of sandy beaches great for surfing, scenic rice terraces, soaring active volcanoes, untouched crater lakes, sacred caves, 20,000 temples and palaces, and tropical forests packed with exotic wildlife – all never fail to allure you.
You can explore Bali via several excursions and guided tours by private car or Big Bike, boat or by air plane. Some of the top attractions are beaches, rice terraces, the famous Besakih Temple on the slopes of sacred Mount Agung, Lake Batur and its lively volcano, Ubud, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, and the temples of Tanah Lot and Ulu Watu. Taking a tour of these places from a helicopter is recommended on your holiday vacation in Bali because of its unique experience. So, for such tours and private charters, approach Balivillas.com Service Center.
You can even think of visiting them via full day tours by car (8 to 10 hours taking minimum 2 people) that cost you US$45 to US$50 per person. This includes a multi-lingual guide, an air-conditioned private car, and all entrance fees excluding meals. I suggest not to go for those guides and drivers who charge low prices, as they tend to show only a few shops from where they get a commission on purchases. Want to know more about activities and stay facilities in Bali? Continue reading as this article will aid you in planning a memorable holiday vacation in Bali.
Popular Bali Activities
Bali offers a range of activities – from water to sky. For children of 7 and above, rafting along the Ayung River for two hours via rain forests and rice terraces with 25 rapids is quite exciting. Mountain bike excursions with a volcano trip, jungle treks, and open-ocean kayak trips are also worth experiencing. And yes, bungee jumping on the beach at Kuta with the support of sport inventors is truly thrilling. Do also explore the theme attractions such as the Waterbom Park with water slides, pools, restaurants, and shops in a tropical background in Kuta and the Taman Burung Bird Park in Batubulan full of tropical birds of Indonesia such as birds of paradise, kingfishers, hornbills, parrots, and pheasants.
For water sports like swimming, snorkeling, banana boat rides, water ski, and parasailing; be at the Beluga Marina in Tanjung Benoa. On a holiday vacation in Bali, you must never miss the Jimbaran Beach where small sail boats, catamarans, and boards for wind surfing will offer a memorable experience in their corresponding sport. For scuba diving with ship wrecks, head to the East cost near Candi Dasa, Amed, Tulamben, and near Nusa Penida.
Daily cruises to nearby Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan islands off the south-east coast of Bali are also appealing. You can spend the day at a cruise’s beach club equipped with restaurant, swimming pool, and water sports apparatus or on a floating pontoon. Snorkeling, scuba diving, banana boat rides, or a semi-submersible vessel to view the life under water will surely thrill you. The cruise departs around 9.00 a.m. and comes back in the afternoon charging you US$95 per person with lunch.
Children’s activities are many – beach activities, cultural activities such as dancing and temple visits; adventure activities such as rafting, cycling, bungee jumping, and elephant rides; and theme parks such as Bali Bird Park, Waterbom, and Butterfly Park.
Staying in Bali
A holiday vacation in Bali starts with a comfortable stay. So, Bali takes care that you are not left uncomfortable especially when you come with your family and kids. You can find a myriad of Bali hotels, resorts, and villas. Many Bali hotels and resorts are well equipped with family rooms and offer discounts for children. It is also seen that many families like to spend a holiday vacation in Bali in a private villa. So, even you can stay in a private villa on rent with two to seven bedrooms, garden, swimming pool, private car and driver, and qualified staff. Listed below are some tips on accommodation.
- Choose a location that is close to family attractions such as near a beach and shops.
- Ensure that your accommodation is comfortable for kids – I mean there is a children’s pool and play ground.
- Check out for the discounts for children.
- Private transport is recommended in Bali. So, inquire at your hotel reception for such an arrangement.
- Potala Palace: Former home of Dalai Lama
- Lake Baikal: Pearl of Siberia
- Santorini Island tour
- All Inclusive Caribbean Beach Holidays
- Galapagos Islands
- Lake Titicaca: Scenically sacred
- Travelling to the magnificent city of Tel Aviv
- Best Attractions on Koh Rong Island
- Family Holidays in Niseko, Japan
- Holidays in Oman: Still undiscovered but increasingly popular destination for an exotic holiday
- Ten Facts about Renting an Apartment in Cambodia
- How much does it cost to live in Malaysia?
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Dubai Things To Do, Activities and Entertainment
- Bangkok in Thailand offers a feeling of energy that is astonishing
- Best things to see and do in Singapore
- Koh Samui villas – rewarding option for both Thai and foreign investors
- Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Dubai
- Top Reasons to Visit Malaysia
- Holidays in Bali, The Island of Gods
- Best value Golf Courses in Hua Hin
- Ode to meadows, mountains and green glades of Kashmir
- Discovering the IT Hub of India with a Luxurious Stay at ITC Gardenia Bangalore
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Sapa Vietnam Tours for Your Best Villages Adventures
- Why you must attend Tiji Festival in Upper Mustang
- Vietnam – Village Charm
- Tourist attractions in Mount Abu
- Great Villas On Koh Samui
- Thimphu and Bumthang – Bhutan
- India: Home of the Luxurious and Decadent
- Get tipped to Singapore – Travel tips
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Ajmer Sharif: Most revered site in Rajasthan
- Taipei Zoo: Fun + education in Taiwan
- Meghamalai – Walk on cloud nine
- Eaton Hotel Hong Kong