Bangalore, fondly known as the Garden City, is among the top metropolitans of the country. It is also considered as the Information Technology (IT) hub of India with several software companies headquartered here. Hence, apart from leisure travellers, the city receives a number of business tourists on a daily basis. Its pleasant climate is a major reason for it being a popular destination among tourists. On a tour of this city, travellers can opt from a number of accommodations; however, if luxury is on the mind, then nothing can beat a stay at the opulent ITC Gardenia Bangalore.
Located in proximity to the major business districts and IT hubs of Bangalore, ITC Gardenia is a leading luxury hotel – an ideal option for both leisure and business travellers. It offers 292 well-appointed guest rooms for accommodation that have been categorised as Pelican Suite, Peacock Suite, Flaming Suite, Eva Rooms, ITC One Suites, Tower Rooms and ITC One. Each of its exquisitely designed rooms features amenities, including multi-channel television, safety locker, tea/coffee maker and personal care items.
In addition to in-room amenities, guests can avail different hotel facilities like 24-hour room service, valet parking, currency exchange and concierge service. For the recreation and wellness needs of guests, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, spa, salon and a health club. There are nine state-of-the-art conference, banquet and meeting spaces at this 5-star property, where corporate events, private parties and grand celebrations are organised.
There are four speciality restaurants and a bar at the property. Cubbon Pavilion is its round-the-clock restaurant, where Indian and inventive international delicacies are served. K & K restaurant offers delectable Indian cuisine dishes while Ottimo offers a Pan Italian fare. Edo Japanese Restaurant and Bar and Highland Nectar are two other places in the hotel where guests can enjoy delectable food and an exotic range of beverages.
Another fantastic accommodation for business travellers on a tour to this city is Elim Resort Bangalore. Located about 25 km from the city on Kankakpura Road, this corporate resort offers a perfect blend of hospitality and luxury. An ideal corporate outing destination, this resort has 50 well-designed guest rooms and dormitories for accommodation. It has a banquet hall with a seating capacity up to 500 persons, an air-conditioned conference hall to accommodated 130 persons and a non air-conditioned hall with a seating capacity up to 200 persons. These halls are available for business conferences, corporate trainings, wedding receptions and other private events.
Corporate guests while on a stay at this property can indulge in a number of sport activities, including badminton, snooker, basketball, table tennis, carom, billiards and chess. There is a swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and discotheque at the property to cater the wellness, entertainment and recreation needs of the guests. The resort offers a customised food menu according to the taste and desires of its guests.
Things to See and Do in Bangalore
This fantastic destination is home to some wonderful attractions that are worth a visit during a holiday here. Some of the must-visit highlights of this place are ISKCON Temple, Vidhan Soudha, Lal Bagh, Bannerghatta National Park, Ulsoor Lake and St Mary Basilica. To shop in the city, travellers can head to Majestic, Commercial Street, MG Road and Brigade Road.
How to Reach
The city is served by Bangalore International Airport, which receives regular domestic and international flights. There are three major railway stations at this destination that are connected to the rest of the country by regular train services. By bus, this metropolitan can be reached from Hyderabad, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, Kochi and many other cities.
- Potala Palace: Former home of Dalai Lama
- Lake Baikal: Pearl of Siberia
- Santorini Island tour
- All Inclusive Caribbean Beach Holidays
- Galapagos Islands
- Lake Titicaca: Scenically sacred
- Travelling to the magnificent city of Tel Aviv
- Best Attractions on Koh Rong Island
- Family Holidays in Niseko, Japan
- Holidays in Oman: Still undiscovered but increasingly popular destination for an exotic holiday
- Ten Facts about Renting an Apartment in Cambodia
- How much does it cost to live in Malaysia?
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Dubai Things To Do, Activities and Entertainment
- Bangkok in Thailand offers a feeling of energy that is astonishing
- Best things to see and do in Singapore
- Koh Samui villas – rewarding option for both Thai and foreign investors
- Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Dubai
- Top Reasons to Visit Malaysia
- Holidays in Bali, The Island of Gods
- Best value Golf Courses in Hua Hin
- Ode to meadows, mountains and green glades of Kashmir
- Discovering the IT Hub of India with a Luxurious Stay at ITC Gardenia Bangalore
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Sapa Vietnam Tours for Your Best Villages Adventures
- Why you must attend Tiji Festival in Upper Mustang
- Vietnam – Village Charm
- Tourist attractions in Mount Abu
- Great Villas On Koh Samui
- Thimphu and Bumthang – Bhutan
- India: Home of the Luxurious and Decadent
- Get tipped to Singapore – Travel tips
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Ajmer Sharif: Most revered site in Rajasthan
- Taipei Zoo: Fun + education in Taiwan
- Meghamalai – Walk on cloud nine
- Eaton Hotel Hong Kong