One of the great things about booking a golf break in Hua Hin, is the excellent value for money. There are plenty of top quality, championship golf courses to choose from and due to the cost being very reasonable, it’s possible to play a number of golf courses, during a golfing break in Hua Hin.
One of the best value golf courses in Hua Hin is the Royal Hua Hin Golf Course. This golf course comes with a royal background, as the name suggests and was originally built for use by the Thai aristocracy and British railway workers, in the mid 1920’s. The course received a major renovation in the 1980’s and there are several tight fairways, lined with trees and a number of small, elevated greens. Royal Hua Hin Golf Course may not be up to the same standard in terms of conditioning, as some of the modern courses in the region but is a step back in time and provides tremendous value.
If Royal Hua Hin Golf Course is not for you, then perhaps Palm Hills Golf Club and Residence is worth a look. This golf club is just 10 minutes away from the centre of Hua Hin, making it very convenient and was the first international quality golf course to appear in the area. The course is undulating and has a links feel to it, in addition to plenty of palm trees, strategically placed bunkers and water hazards. Palm Hills Golf Club is home to one of the better maintained courses in Hua Hin and considering the price of a round here, provides excellent value for money.
Majestic Creek Country Club is another golf courses which offers good value in Hua Hin. Established in 1993, this course has been rated as one of Hua Hin’s best and major renovations in 2012, have ensured it remains at the top. Nearly all the holes have water hazards and bunkering and the three sets of nine, offer a varied challenge.
Finally, the Sea Pine Golf Course can be tough to play in the wind but this is all part of the challenge. Six of the holes play alongside the beach, with the mountains in the background. Opened in 2010, the 18-hole, par-72 course plays quite long from the back tees, at 7,305 yards but there are plenty of chances for low scoring throughout. The local army offices use the course with their guests but this should not put you off playing, as the cost of a round is very affordable.
- Potala Palace: Former home of Dalai Lama
- Lake Baikal: Pearl of Siberia
- Santorini Island tour
- All Inclusive Caribbean Beach Holidays
- Galapagos Islands
- Lake Titicaca: Scenically sacred
- Travelling to the magnificent city of Tel Aviv
- Best Attractions on Koh Rong Island
- Family Holidays in Niseko, Japan
- Holidays in Oman: Still undiscovered but increasingly popular destination for an exotic holiday
- Ten Facts about Renting an Apartment in Cambodia
- How much does it cost to live in Malaysia?
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Dubai Things To Do, Activities and Entertainment
- Bangkok in Thailand offers a feeling of energy that is astonishing
- Best things to see and do in Singapore
- Koh Samui villas – rewarding option for both Thai and foreign investors
- Top Rated Tourist Attractions in Dubai
- Top Reasons to Visit Malaysia
- Holidays in Bali, The Island of Gods
- Best value Golf Courses in Hua Hin
- Ode to meadows, mountains and green glades of Kashmir
- Discovering the IT Hub of India with a Luxurious Stay at ITC Gardenia Bangalore
- Let’s Plan for a Holiday in Bali
- Sapa Vietnam Tours for Your Best Villages Adventures
- Why you must attend Tiji Festival in Upper Mustang
- Vietnam – Village Charm
- Tourist attractions in Mount Abu
- Great Villas On Koh Samui
- Thimphu and Bumthang – Bhutan
- India: Home of the Luxurious and Decadent
- Get tipped to Singapore – Travel tips
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Ajmer Sharif: Most revered site in Rajasthan
- Taipei Zoo: Fun + education in Taiwan
- Meghamalai – Walk on cloud nine
- Eaton Hotel Hong Kong