The CITYGATE project at Kamala, Phuket delivers something rather special: a condominium of that houses not only luxury apartments, but also, on-site, an outstanding and varied collection of facilities.
It is truly surprising to find so many facilities within one condominium. To be specific, the CITYGATE project at Kamala, offers a rather large swimming pool of 1,400 square meters, various fashionable boutiques, a library, a laundry and a delightful coffee shop and restaurant. But wait, there’s more: in addition, here you will also find the Sky Club with its 66 meter infinity pool, replete with Pool Bar, sun deck, fitness center and spa. There is also a unique medical detox wellness center and private clinic link with the Bangkok Hospital Group. And, if all of this was not enough, here you will also find the Fashion Rooftop Restaurant – Lounge Bar with its view of the city lights and sea.
The concept of the CITYGATE project is to reflect the famous world cities such as Bangkok, Dubai, Paris, New York and London. As you wander around, your senses will surely immerse themselves in this concept and you will thoroughly enjoy indulging yourself in such a remarkable lifestyle.
- Housing prices in Abu Dhabi is outpacing Dubai
- How to Get the Best Mortgage for Investment Property
- Getting Your Dream Ocean Front Homes
- Istana Phuket – 5 Star Luxury At Its Best
- Tudor Villas
- Pattaya: Best Islands in Thailand
- Amazing Thailand
- Nature of the Work of Estate Agents
- French Property Real Estate Mortgages
- Tips to find your dream Real Estate in Spain
- CITYGATE project at Kamala, Phuket
- Buying Homes in Portugal: A Way to A New Paradise
- Villas at Porto Maho, St. Maarten
- Property Investors see opportunities in Hanoi
- Canary Wharf: A Banker’s Paradise
- Property Values and Picturesque Properties in the UK
- Phuket property buyers tips
- Attitute to Property Market is Improving
- Investment Property in Thailand
- Importance of investors doing their homework
- Investment Property with no money down