Attractions for Visitors
- One of Asia’s Premier Destinations
- Year-Round Tropical Climate
- Outstanding Hospitality
- Exotic Beaches and Islands
- Inspiring Culture
- Natural Beauty
- Superb Cuisine
- Exciting Activities, Sports and a Healthy Lifestyle
- Low Cost of Living
Growing Interest from Investors
- Strong year-on-year tourism growth with over 21 million visitors expected as new markets from Asia and Eastern Europe display exceptional expansion and future potential.
- Exceptional economic growth and a safe haven for investors.
- Full membership of the new economic block ASEAN will create a 580 million strong market of opportunity and sustained growth, with Thailand at its centre.
- HSBC Expat Explorer Survey ranks Thailand as the most popular expat destination and best overall expat experience across a range of economic and lifestyle factors.
- Thailand is becoming a global leader in the medical and wellness tourism market with world-class facilities.
- One of the most popular destinations for Europeans to retire, with large numbers expected to relocate in the coming years.
The Eastern Seaboard
- Thailand’s Best Region for Investment and Growth
- Voted Asia and Australasia’s Best Golfing Destination
- Just over 2 hours by car from Bangkok, the Eastern Seaboard is easily accessible from the capital.
- 2 hours from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport, one of Asia’s busiest.
- Year-round tourist season with lower rainfall and longer visitor season than southern Thailand, increasing demand and property prices.
- High, sustainable and growing local demand from Thais looking for coastal properties.
- Large and fast growing professional expat population in Bangkok as the Thai economy expands and international companies relocate – most Bangkok expats are interested in weekend getaway properties on the coast.
- Planned fast train from Bangkok will further increase areas attraction and prices of property in Bangkok.
- U-Tapao International Airport in Rayong planned expansion with direct international flights
- Stunning coastline, offshore islands, marine life and pristine waters
- Excellent Hospitals, international schools and an array of sporting and leisure activities.