Investment Property in Thailand has become increasing popular over the last few years, and as business citizens become more determined to own their own properties, it has made sense to invest further in the property market in Thailand. Probably, when starting out in investment property the most likely thing to do would be to invest in your local area.
The obvious reasons for this are that you can deal with agents and solicitors that you are familiar with, and generally keep an eye on your investment. However, having said this you must ask yourself … do you want to buy a local property, or do you want to make money from your investment? … I can imagine you would prefer the latter!
You must be fully aware of the property market, and any investment that you make must be in the right area, which has high rental demands amongst other things. Will your rent cover mortgage payments in 5-6 months if interest rates rise? You must also make sure you are aware of what it is you are actually buying … the area, the demand, the crime rates, transport, and if the area is a redevelopment area.
- Housing prices in Abu Dhabi is outpacing Dubai
- How to Get the Best Mortgage for Investment Property
- Getting Your Dream Ocean Front Homes
- Istana Phuket – 5 Star Luxury At Its Best
- Tudor Villas
- Pattaya: Best Islands in Thailand
- Amazing Thailand
- Nature of the Work of Estate Agents
- French Property Real Estate Mortgages
- Tips to find your dream Real Estate in Spain
- CITYGATE project at Kamala, Phuket
- Buying Homes in Portugal: A Way to A New Paradise
- Villas at Porto Maho, St. Maarten
- Property Investors see opportunities in Hanoi
- Canary Wharf: A Banker’s Paradise
- Property Values and Picturesque Properties in the UK
- Phuket property buyers tips
- Attitute to Property Market is Improving
- Investment Property in Thailand
- Importance of investors doing their homework
- Investment Property with no money down