The general attitude to property investment is improving. Over the last few months there have been many signs of improvement in the property market. Rising interest from buyers has been followed by an increased number of sales and more mortgages are also being approved.
It does come as significantly encouraging that recent research suggests an improvement in the property investment market. Recent surveys show that an increasing number of people believe it is now a good time to invest in property. The reason for this is that they believe values will begin to increase from this year.
So although there is some economic uncertainty still ahead, it seems like it isn’t enough to diminish the rising sense that the future for buy-to-let is looking better.
- Housing prices in Abu Dhabi is outpacing Dubai
- How to Get the Best Mortgage for Investment Property
- Getting Your Dream Ocean Front Homes
- Istana Phuket – 5 Star Luxury At Its Best
- Tudor Villas
- Pattaya: Best Islands in Thailand
- Amazing Thailand
- Nature of the Work of Estate Agents
- French Property Real Estate Mortgages
- Tips to find your dream Real Estate in Spain
- CITYGATE project at Kamala, Phuket
- Buying Homes in Portugal: A Way to A New Paradise
- Villas at Porto Maho, St. Maarten
- Property Investors see opportunities in Hanoi
- Canary Wharf: A Banker’s Paradise
- Property Values and Picturesque Properties in the UK
- Phuket property buyers tips
- Attitute to Property Market is Improving
- Investment Property in Thailand
- Importance of investors doing their homework
- Investment Property with no money down