The United Kingdom has a long and rich history of luxury homes. From the countryside to the centre of London, luxurious properties are both abundant and incredible. Country estates range from historical abbeys and castles to new constructions in gentrified areas, making the UK countryside home to some of the most magnificent estates in the world.
The larger trend of gentrification in the UK, and specifically outside of London, harkens back to the gentry itself. Historically the gentry owned multiple homes that covered a range of needs, the country estates that offered respite and grandeur and the city homes that provided access to culture and society. Modern society in the UK often prioritizes one over the other in terms of property ownership but the new trends in the luxury market have bridged the gap between these two worlds and luxury properties have led to the cultural development and gentrification of smaller towns throughout the country.
Picturesque natural beauty has become one of the most significant factors in real estate value in recent years. Around the UK areas like the Solway coast, the Northumberland coast, Kent Downs, the Forest of Bowland and Surrey Hills have seen substantial and consistent rises in property values over the last few years indicating that luxury properties set in such incredible natural surroundings are a sound and significant investment.
The areas in and around London boast some of the most impressive private real estate in the world and new areas are being developed all the time. The town of Ipswich in Suffolk is one such destination and features some of the UK’s most beautiful luxury properties. From its gorgeous waterfront on the river Orwell to its spectacular and serene countryside, Ipswich offers a magnificent backdrop for everyone in the luxury property market.
Homes for sale in the Ipswich area range from renovated carriage houses and farms to new construction, while the gentrified downtown area of Ipswich features a collection of galleries and restaurants that cater to the cultural interests and domestic needs of every resident in the luxury property market. Those in the market for upscale homes no longer need to sacrifice the class and culture found in London to live outside of it.
- Housing prices in Abu Dhabi is outpacing Dubai
- How to Get the Best Mortgage for Investment Property
- Getting Your Dream Ocean Front Homes
- Istana Phuket – 5 Star Luxury At Its Best
- Tudor Villas
- Pattaya: Best Islands in Thailand
- Amazing Thailand
- Nature of the Work of Estate Agents
- French Property Real Estate Mortgages
- Tips to find your dream Real Estate in Spain
- CITYGATE project at Kamala, Phuket
- Buying Homes in Portugal: A Way to A New Paradise
- Villas at Porto Maho, St. Maarten
- Property Investors see opportunities in Hanoi
- Canary Wharf: A Banker’s Paradise
- Property Values and Picturesque Properties in the UK
- Phuket property buyers tips
- Attitute to Property Market is Improving
- Investment Property in Thailand
- Importance of investors doing their homework
- Investment Property with no money down